Monday, September 21, 2009

Description of Unit 30

Not everything is as it seems when Scully and Mulder, no relation to Dana or Fox, move into the 'perfect' planned community. They soon cross paths with a mysterious package sent to an address that doesn't exist. Mundane situations gradually begin to get off kilter for the pair, and with Mulder's curiosity piqued, the duo decides to solve the mystery behind Unit 30. In the vein of Tales From the Crypt/Darkside, Unit 30 is a campy mystery with a surprising conclusion.

1 comment:

westchesterdead said...

Congrats on your screening last night, Taryn. I spoke to you briefly and gave you my email address after the film on my way out the door. We'll talk more.

Great film. Very funny, very well written and very well acted. I'm glad I was able to see that.